ATLANTA, GA—Alterity ADR, a new alternative dispute resolution firm, announced today that 12 more highly qualified mediators, arbitrators, and conflict resolution specialists have joined its national panel. The firm also added two new members to its advisory board.
The first national alternative dispute resolution firm to be founded and led by a black woman, Alterity has attracted an impressive team of diverse professionals, including former judges and prominent attorneys from major law firms and large companies. The firm operates in major cities across the United States.
Alterity ADR’s new panelists and their home cities include:
• Benjamin Escobar, Dallas and Houston
• J.R. Hanks, Atlanta
• Hon. Kristi Harrington (Ret.), Charleston
• Hon. Karimu Hill-Harvey (Ret.), Pensacola
• Saloni Mavoni, Seattle
• Tiana Mykkevelt, Atlanta
• Sasan Nematbakhsh, Atlanta
• Pat Oliver, Atlanta
• Hon. Rebecca Rieder (Ret.), Atlanta
• Louis Reinstein, Fort Lauderdale
• Jeri Somers, Washington, D.C.
• Danae Woodward, Charleston
The two new members of the advisory board are Atleen Kaur, Assistant General Counsel of ZF Group and Rodney Williams, President and CEO of Belvedere Vodka.