BIRMINGHAM, AL—Bradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP is pleased to announce that five of the firm’s partners in its Birmingham office have been named to the 2021 Benchmark 40 & Under Hot list, which recognizes top young litigation talent in the United States and Canada.
The following Bradley Birmingham attorneys are included in the 2021 40 & Under Hot List:
• Tiffany J. DeGruy is a member of the Litigation Practice Group with considerable experience trying high-stakes business and commercial litigation for clients in a variety of industries including healthcare and e-commerce.
• Ann Phelps Hill is a member of the Litigation and Class Action & Complex Litigation practice groups, who has successfully represented private and publicly held corporations in all phases of high-stakes and complex litigation.
• Rudy Hill is a member of the Litigation and Intellectual Property practice groups, who handles matters at both trial and appellate levels through all phases of litigation including pre-suit investigation, fact discovery, expert discovery, summary judgment and trial.
• Thomas Richie is a member of the Litigation Practice Group, representing clients in procedurally complex litigation in both trial and appellate courts and litigating a broad range of cases, from class actions to municipal tax disputes to Chapter 9 bankruptcy cases.
• Whitt Steineker is a member of the Litigation Practice Group and co-chair of Bradley’s Cannabis Industry team. He provides clients with all types of litigation counsel, transactional advice, and practical strategies for growth.