MIAMI, FL—U.S. News – Best Lawyers has named Bryant Miller Olive P.A. (BMO) a Tier 1 National “Best Law Firm” in Public Finance Law in 2021.
Celebrating its 50th anniversary, BMO has represented over 500 clients ― including state and local governments, nonprofits and financial institutions ― since 1970. BMO is recognized as one of the largest and most experienced public finance practice groups in the southeastern U.S., with resident attorneys in its Washington, D.C.; Atlanta, Miami, Orlando, Tampa, Tallahassee and Jacksonville offices.
In addition, BMO was recognized in U.S. News – Best Lawyers’ 2021 “Best Law Firm” metropolitan rankings as:
• Tier 1 firm in Orlando for Public Finance Law
• Tier 2 firm in Atlanta for Public Finance Law
• Tier 2 firm in Miami in Employment Law – Management, and Public Finance Law
• Tier 3 firm in Miami for Labor Law – Management
• Tier 3 firm in Tampa for Public Finance Law