PHOENIX—Coppersmith Brockelman, a business law firm in Phoenix, announced that the firm has been recognized as one of the Best Law Firms for 2019 by Best Lawyers and U.S. News & World Report. The firm has been ranked both locally and nationally in 14 practice areas.
Firms recognized as Best Law Firms are known for professional excellence and consistently impressive ratings from clients and peers. This ranking illustrates a firm’s commitment to high quality law practice and extensive legal expertise. Firms are ranked based on feedback from clients and peers, which includes cost effectiveness, responsiveness, expertise, and more.
Coppersmith Brockelman was ranked in the following practice areas:
• Metropolitan Tier 1 – Phoenix – Administrative/Regulatory Law
• Metropolitan Tier 1 – Phoenix – Antitrust Law
• Metropolitan Tier 1 – Phoenix – Commercial Litigation
• Metropolitan Tier 1 – Phoenix – Criminal Defense: General Practice
• Metropolitan Tier 1 – Phoenix – Employment Law – Management
• Metropolitan Tier 1 – Phoenix – Health Care Law
• Metropolitan Tier 1 – Phoenix – Litigation – Antitrust
• Metropolitan Tier 1 – Phoenix – Litigation – Labor & Employment
• Metropolitan Tier 1 – Phoenix – Litigation – Securities
• Metropolitan Tier 1 – Phoenix – Real Estate Law
• Metropolitan Tier 2 – Phoenix – Civil Rights Law
• Metropolitan Tier 2 – Phoenix – Labor Law – Management
• Metropolitan Tier 3 – Phoenix – Corporate Law
• Metropolitan Tier 3 – Phoenix – Legal Malpractice Law – Defendants
• National Tier 3 – Antitrust Law
• National Tier 3 – Health Care Law
“Our firm is committed to practicing law at the highest level, and this recognition highlights that dedication and expertise,” said Kent Brockelman, managing partner of the firm. “We are extremely proud to consistently receive this honor from clients and peers in many of our key practice areas.”
To learn more about Coppersmith Brockelman attorneys and practice areas, visit www.cblawyers.com.
About Coppersmith Brockelman PLC
Coppersmith Brockelman is a Phoenix law firm providing services in the areas of administrative law and government contracts, civil litigation, corporate transactions, elections and political law, employee benefits, employment and labor, health care, insurance regulatory, mediation and arbitration services, nonprofit organizations and governance, public pension, real estate, school law, State Bar defense and legal ethics, and white collar and criminal defense.