CHARLOTTE, N.C—Bradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP is pleased to announce that eight partners in the firm’s Charlotte office have been named 2021 North Carolina Super Lawyers or Rising Stars, including C. Bailey King, Jr. and Robert R. Marcus who were both named to the Top 25: Charlotte and Top 100: North Carolina Super Lawyers lists.
Following are the seven partners and their primary recognized practice areas who have been named North Carolina Super Lawyers for 2021:
• Corby Cochran Anderson, partner (Intellectual Property Litigation)
• Ryan L. Beaver, partner (Construction Litigation)
• Douglas Grimes, partner (Intellectual Property Litigation)
• Mark J. Horoschak, partner (Antitrust Litigation)
• Bailey King Jr., partner (Business Litigation)
• Christopher C. Lam, partner (Business Litigation)
• Robert R. Marcus, partner (Business Litigation)
In addition, the following partner and his practice area was named a North Carolina Rising Star for 2021:
• Matthew K. Lilly, partner (Construction Litigation)
Only the top 5% of lawyers in North Carolina are named Super Lawyers. No more than 2.5% of lawyers in the state are selected as Rising Stars, who must be 40 years old or younger or have been in practice for 10 or fewer years. Published by Thomson Reuters, Super Lawyers determines its rankings through independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations. The North Carolina Super Lawyers and Rising Stars lists are published in North Carolina Super Lawyers Magazine and in Charlotte magazine and are distributed to attorneys and ABA-accredited law school libraries.