Meet the Expert
Joshua Shilts is president of Shilts CPA, PLLC. His practice is focused on assisting attorneys, individuals and businesses with complex financial matters and disputes.
He has held roles with international consulting and public accounting firms in Miami and New York City as well as positions with large public organizations.
Shilts has been involved with hundreds of forensic investigations dealing with a variety of matters involving personal and business disputes as well as the identification and mitigation of fraudulent activities. Clients have sought Shilts’ advice and services because of his unique industry experience and knowledge.
Shilts has provided expert testimony in commercial and family matters surrounding business valuation, economic damages, fraud and other applicable disciplines surrounding economic and accounting issues. He has been qualified as an expert and testified in State and Federal courts.
- Certified Public Accountant
- Accredited in Business Valuation
- Certified in Financial Forensics
- Chartered Global Management Accountant
- Certified Fraud Examiner
- Master of Accounting, Forensic Accounting, Florida Atlantic University, 2007
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting, University of South Florida, 2005
Areas of Expertise
- Business Valuation
- Economic Damages
121 W Forsyth St, Ste #600
Jacksonville, FL 32202