CHICAGO, IL—Freeborn & Peters LLP is pleased to announce the formation of the firm’s Consumer Products Industry Team to help its consumer product manufacturing clients strategically and comprehensively address every facet of their business.
The new group, headed up by Jeremy D. Richardson, draws on the legal skills and business acumen of Freeborn’s corporate, intellectual property, employment, and other attorneys and litigators with industry-specific experience and knowledge across a range of practice groups to fully serve consumer products companies.
The Consumer Products Industry Team attorneys have substantial experience responding to the opportunities and navigating issues regularly encountered by consumer products companies. The team’s legal services that specifically address the primary needs of consumer products companies include:
• Intellectual property and brand protection;
• Purchasing law, supply chain, and sales channels;
• Product liability, safety, and recalls;
• Antitrust and Federal Trade Commission;
• Labor and employment; and
• Website, e-commerce, data privacy, and cybersecurity.
Freeborn’s Consumer Products Industry Team attorneys also are well connected across the consumer products landscape.