PHOENIX, AZ—Micalann C. Pepe was recently appointed to several leadership positions in the American Bar Association Tort & Trial Insurance Practice Section.
For the 2021-2022 ABA Leadership year, Pepe was named as:
• Membership Vice Chair: Insurance Coverage Litigation Committee
• Diversity Vice Chair: Property Insurance Committee
• Vice Chair: Self-Insurers and Risk Managers Committee
• Member: Diversity and Inclusion Standing Committee
• Editor: TortSource Editorial Board
Pepe is a partner in the insurance law department of Jaburg Wilk where she focuses her practice on bad faith litigation, insurance coverage, and civil litigation. She is President Elect of the Arizona Association of Defense Counsel, holds various FDCC – Federation of Defense & Corporate Counsel leadership positions, was only one of twenty-four members of the American Bar Association Tort Insurance Practice Section (“TIPS”) Leadership Academy for 2018-2019, and has held other ABA TIPS leadership positions.