NASHVILLE—Bradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP is pleased to announce that seven attorneys in the firm’s Nashville office have been honored by the Tennessee Supreme Court as 2018 Attorneys for Justice for their pro bono service in 2017. Tennessee attorneys are recognized for providing at least 50 hours of pro bono service annually.
“We are very proud of our Nashville attorneys who have been recognized by the Tennessee Supreme Court as Attorneys for Justice,” said Bradley Pro Bono Counsel Tiffany Graves. “We commend our attorneys for their ongoing commitment to pro bono work so that people in our communities have access to affordable legal services.”
The Bradley attorneys recognized as this year’s Attorneys for Justice are:
- Jeffrey L. Allen– A senior attorney in the Media and Entertainment Practice Group who focuses on entertainment and intellectual property litigation, as well as entertainment transactional matters.
- Kimberly M. Ingram– An associate in the Litigation Practice Group who focuses on complex commercial and business litigation and appellate matters in state and federal courts.
- Robert S. Patterson– A partner in the Litigation Practice Group who focuses on complex litigation.
- Edmund S. Sauer– A partner in the Litigation Practice Group who focuses on handling appeals throughout the country, particularly in the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit.
- Jeffrey W. Sheehan– An associate in the Litigation Practice Group who focuses on appellate litigation.
- David K. Taylor– A partner and chair of the Construction Practice Group in the Nashville office.
- Thor Y. Urness– A partner in the Litigation Practice Group who focuses on complex business litigation, including bet-the-company cases, intellectual property litigation and related counseling.
Now in its fifth year, the goal of the Attorneys for Justice program is to encourage more attorneys and law offices to provide pro bono services to those who cannot afford legal costs.
Bradley combines skilled legal counsel with exceptional client service and unwavering integrity to assist a diverse range of corporate and individual clients in achieving their business goals. With offices in Alabama, Florida, Mississippi, North Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, and the District of Columbia, the firm’s over 500 lawyers represent regional, national and international clients in various industries, including financial services, healthcare, life sciences, real estate, construction, technology, energy, insurance, and entertainment, among many others.