BIRMINGHAM, AL—Bradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP is pleased to announce that six of the firm’s partners in its Birmingham, Alabama, office have been selected to the 2020 Benchmark 40 & Under Hot List, which recognizes top young talent in litigation communities in the United States and Canada.
Following are Bradley’s Birmingham partners named to the 40 & Under Hot List:
• Tiffany J. deGruy – A member of the Litigation Practice Group, she has considerable experience trying high-stakes business and commercial litigation for clients in a variety of industries, such as healthcare, e-commerce, and insurance.
• Ann Phelps Hill – A member of the Litigation Practice group, she represents private and publicly held corporations in all phases of high-stakes and complex litigation.
• Rudy Hill- As a member of the Litigation and Intellectual Property practice groups, he handles matters in all phases of litigation, including pre-suit investigation, fact discovery, expert discovery, summary judgment, and trial.
• Ellen Presley Proctor – A member of the Litigation Practice Group, she focuses her practice on representing healthcare industry clients in medical malpractice, pharmaceutical, and medical device litigation in state and federal courts and in national MDLs.
• Thomas Richie – A member of the Litigation Practice Group, he represents clients in procedurally complex civil litigation, both in trial and appellate courts throughout Alabama and across the country.
• Whitt Steineker – A member of the Litigation Practice Group, co-chair of the Cannabis Industry team, and leader of the Food, Beverage and Hospitality team, he provides clients of all types with litigation counsel, transactional advice, and practical strategies for growth.