Dallas and Houston – Six Texas-based attorneys from international law firm Weil, Gotshal & Manges LLP have been named Texas Rising Stars for 2021 by Super Lawyers.
Texas Rising Stars is an annual list of exceptional lawyers in the state who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement, and who are either 40 years old or younger or have been practicing for 10 years or less. This distinction is given to only 2.5% of young attorneys in Texas.
The 2021 honorees from Weil’s Dallas and Houston offices are:
• Erin Choi, Dallas Office – Associate, Litigation
• Justin Constant, Houston Office – Counsel, Patent Litigation
• Scott Delaney, Dallas Office – Counsel, Corporate
• Vynessa Nemunaitis, Dallas Office – Partner, Banking & Finance
• Amanda Pennington Prugh, Dallas Office – Counsel, Litigation
• Andrew Stotts, Dallas Office – Counsel, Corporate