INTERNATIONAL—Leading global law firm Baker McKenzie today announces five leadership appointments in North America, which took effect July 1, 2022.*
The Firm has appointed new Managing Partners in its Toronto, Mexico and Texas offices and new Chairs of its North America Employment & Compensation Practice and North America International Commercial Practice.
The leadership appointments are:
• George Avraam: Managing Partner, Toronto Office
• Susan Eandi: Chair, North America Employment & Compensation Practice
• Pepe Larroque: Managing Partner, Mexico Offices
• Will Woods: Chair, North America International Commercial Practice
• Michelle Hartmann: Managing Partner, Texas Offices*
* Michelle Hartmann’s appointment is effective July 1, 2023.