CHARLOTTE, NC—Moore & Van Allen PLLC (MVA) is pleased to announce that two firm practice areas and six MVA attorneys are recommended in the 2022 edition of the Legal 500 United States legal industry referral guide.
The Legal 500 guide recommends MVA in the practice areas of Finance – Commercial Lending and Energy Transactions: Conventional Power.
In the area of Finance – Commercial Lending, the following five MVA attorneys are recommended in the Legal 500 guide:
• Meredith French Reedy (Member, Financial Services)
• Sandra M. Lazorcheck (Member, Financial Services)
• Thomas L. Mitchell (Managing Partner and Chair of the MVA Management Committee)
• Daniel “Tripp” H. Monroe, III (Member, Financial Services)
• C. Wayne McKinzie (Head of Financial Services)
In the area of Energy Transactions: Conventional Power, the following MVA attorney is recommended in the Legal 500 guide:
• Joseph “Joe” A. Fernandez (Co-head of Corporate)
In addition, the Legal 500 guide lists MVA Financial Services Counsel Derek T. Marks as a “Rising Star” in the practice area of Transport: Rail and Road – Finance.