NASHVILLE, TN—Bradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP is pleased to announce that eight attorneys have joined the firm’s Nashville office as associates. Across all the firm’s offices, 32 attorneys have joined as associates.
The firm’s new associates in Nashville and their primary area of practice are as follows:
• Adriante Carter – Healthcare Practice Group (University of Florida Levin College of Law)
• Halle Diaz – Healthcare Practice Group (University of Alabama School of Law)
• Corinne Fombelle – Intellectual Property Practice Group (University of Michigan Law School)
• Katherine E. Griffin – Labor & Employment Practice Group (Washington University School of Law)
• McCall Current Matlock – Real Estate Practice Group (University of Tennessee College of Law)
• Sara L. Norton – Real Estate Practice Group (Vanderbilt University Law School)
• Timothy A. Rodriguez* – Litigation Practice Group (George Mason University Antonin Scalia Law School)
• Grayson Wells – Litigation Practice Group (Indiana University School of Law)
*Timothy Rodriguez is licensed to practice in Washington, D.C. His Application for Admission to the Tennessee Bar is pending, and he is practicing pursuant to Rule 7, Section 10.07 of the Tennessee Supreme Court Rules.