DALLAS and HOUSTON, TX—Six Weil attorneys from the Texas offices of international law firm Weil, Gotshal & Manges LLP have earned recognition as 2022 Texas Super Lawyers. Two attorneys from Weil’s Texas offices – Paul R. Genender in Dallas and Alfredo R. Perez in Houston – also earned “Top 100” honors in their respective local markets. Additionally, Dallas Office Co-Managing Partner Courtney S. Marcus will be recognized in Super Lawyers’ 2023 “Top 50 Women Attorneys in Texas” publication.
The honorees from Weil’s Dallas and Houston offices, all of whom have been repeatedly recognized as Texas Super Lawyers, are:
- Paul R. Genender, Dallas Office – Partner, Litigation (“Top 100 Dallas/Fort Worth” Honoree)
- Jonathan J. Macke, Dallas Office – Partner, Tax, Executive Compensation & Benefits
- Courtney S. Marcus, Dallas Office Co-Managing Partner – Partner, Banking & Finance (“Top 50 Women Attorneys in Texas” Honoree)
- Rodney L. Moore, Dallas Office Co-Managing Partner – Partner, Corporate
- Alfredo R. Perez, Houston Office Managing Partner – Partner, Restructuring (“Top 100 Houston” Honoree)
- Glenn D. West, Dallas Office – Partner, Corporate (retired)