DALLAS, TX—Bell Nunnally is pleased to announce that 13 partners have been selected for inclusion in 2022 Texas Super Lawyers by Thomson Reuters, to be published in the November print edition of Texas Monthly.
Bell Nunnally partners and the areas of the law for which they are recognized follow:
- Ray A. Balestri – Mergers & Acquisitions
- Mikel J. Bowers – Business Litigation
- R. Heath Cheek – Business Litigation
- Karen L. Hart – Business Litigation
- Jeffrey S. Lowenstein – Business Litigation (also named to “Top 100” D/FW list)
- Danica L. Mathes – Media/Advertising
- Mark A. Shoffner – Employment and Labor
- John D. Smart – Employment Litigation: Defense
- Christopher B. Trowbridge – Business Litigation (also named to “Top 100” lists nationally and in D/FW)
- Jay M. Wallace – Employment & Labor
- Beverly A. Whitley – Business Litigation (also named to “Women’s Edition” list)
- Ross Angus Williams – Civil Litigation: Plaintiff (also named to “Rising Star” list)
- Tammy S. Wood – Business Litigation
In addition to these Super Lawyers accolades, earlier this year, 15 Bell Nunnally attorneys were named to the “Rising Stars” list.