We Find the Best Attorneys
Since 2009, our magazine has interviewed the best and brightest attorneys nationwide. Now, we bring you our recommended attorneys in Local Legal Authorities. Here is our listed best Yuma Personal Injury attorney.
- Writer for Attorney at Law Magazine
- Knowledgeable & Reliable
- Accepting New Cases in Yuma
- Leading Consumer Reviews
About Kevin Neal
Kevin Neal of Gallagher & Kennedy is an experienced civil litigation and personal injury attorney. Kevin focuses on high-profile and complex claims that include aviation crashes and the handling of wrongful death, catastrophic personal injury due to medical malpractice, and product defects. Kevin is sought after by other lawyers due to his proven track record of success, intellectual insight, and highly effective negotiation skills.
- Civil litigation
- Emphasis on aviation law
- Medical malpractice
- Product liability,
- Wrongful death
- Personal injury
- Recovered $1,125,000 settlement in a major plane crash case in Alaska. Kevin represented a severely injured passenger when the chartered seaplane flew into the side of a mountain during bad weather in Ketchikan, Alaska. The client, who was from Arizona, suffered a severe back injury. The case proceeded in Alaska Federal Court. Kevin’s settlement of $1,125,000 was the largest amount paid to any of the eight passengers who brought claims against the air charter business in Alaska.
Associations & Memberships
- Valleywise Health Foundation, Board Chair, 2020
- Scottsdale City Court, Judge Pro Tem
Honors & Awards
- AV Preeminent Peer Review Rating, Martindale-Hubbell
- Best Lawyers in America®, Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs, 2017-2022; Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants, 2020-2022
- Southwest Super Lawyers®, Personal Injury – General: Plaintiff, 2016-2020
- The National Trial Lawyers, Top 100 Trial Lawyers, 2020
What it's Like Working With the Best Personal Injury Attorney in Yuma, AZ
Personal Injury Attorney
What Is a Personal Injury Attorney in Yuma?
As you go about your daily routine, you will likely encounter scenarios where you could suffer an injury. A personal injury lawyer in Yuma represents those injured because of another party's carelessness, negligence, or willful disregard for others. When you suffer harm from another party, you shouldn't have to shoulder the financial burden that often accompanies an injury because of medical expenses and lost wages. A licensed Yuma personal injury attorney can help you seek the compensation you deserve.
Personal injury attorneys in Yuma often specialize in one or more areas. The following list is not exhaustive but includes broad types of cases personal injury lawyers handle daily.
- Traffic Accident Injury Cases
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- 18-Wheeler Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Wrongful Death Cases
- Premises Liability Cases
- Slip-and-Fall Accidents
- Trip-and-Fall Accidents
- Elevator and Escalator Accidents
- Swimming Pool Accidents
- Dog Bites
- Catastrophic Injury Cases
- Back Pain Injury Cases
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Disc Herniation
- Neck Injury
- Burn Injury Cases
- Parapalegic/Quadrapalegic Cases
- Construction Accident
Finding the best Yuma personal injury lawyer can be challenging, but we did the legwork and found the top personal injury lawyer in Yuma.