About William F. King
William (Bill) F. King is a proven litigator, trial, plaintiff advocate, appellate attorney, and personal injury attorney at Gallagher & Kennedy. His experience representing plaintiffs and defendants brings a fresh perspective and significant advantages to his clients. Bill composes unique, fact-driven arguments and is committed to understanding his client’s objectives, resources, and long-term goals.
- Plaintiff’s Personal Injury
- Wrongful Death
- Professional Liability
- Class Action
- Co-counsel for plaintiffs in consumer fraud class action against the nation’s largest provider of residential security systems resulting in a $16 million nationwide class action settlement.
- Obtained dismissal of Chapter 7 bankruptcy trustee’s claims for conspiracy to commit fraudulent transfer leveled against Arizona law firm in United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Arizona.
- Secured a seven-figure settlement in mass tort action lawsuit against owners and operators of the mobile home park for alleged fraudulent omissions and representations.
- Obtained a seven-figure settlement on behalf of plaintiff investors in mass action lawsuit filed against a significant national banking association for the bank’s alleged role in aiding and abetting a $30 million Ponzi scheme.
Honors & Awards
- Southwest Super Lawyers®, Professional Liability, 2021
- Southwest Super Lawyers®, Rising Stars, General Litigation, 2013-2018
Community & Philanthropy
- St. Joseph the Worker, Board of Directors, 2009-2014