We Find the Best Attorneys
Since 2009, our magazine has interviewed the best and brightest attorneys nationwide. Now, we bring you our recommended attorneys in Local Legal Authorities. Here is our listed best Tempe Personal Injury attorney.
- Writer for Attorney at Law Magazine
- Knowledgeable & Reliable
- Accepting New Cases in Tempe
- Leading Consumer Reviews
About Matthew R. Boatman
Matthew Boatman has been a personal injury & wrongful death attorney at Gallagher & Kennedy since 2013. Since coming to the firm, he has been part of the team in the Yarnell, Arizona Hotshot Firefighters’ survivors’ cases, multi-million dollar settlement medical malpractice cases, and large products liability cases.
- Personal Injury
- Product Liability
- Wrongful Death
- Drug and Medical Device Litigation
Honors & Awards
- Southwest Super Lawyers® Rising Stars, Personal Injury – Products: Plaintiff, 2018-2022
- Best Lawyers in America®, Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs, 2020-2022
- The National Trial Lawyers, Top 40 Under 40 Civil Attorney in Arizona, 2017-2021
- $1,200,000 settlement against an auto manufacturer for failure to warn claim.
- $1,000,000 settlement for slip-and-fall.
- $2,000,000 settlement for a couple in a motor vehicle crash.
- $500,000 jury verdict for a motor vehicle accident in Payson, Arizona.
- Dozens of six-figure settlements for auto accidents.
- Settled numerous matters that have totaled well over eight figures for his clients.
What it's Like Working With the Best Personal Injury Attorney in Tempe, AZ
Personal Injury Attorney
What Is a Personal Injury Attorney in Tempe?
As you go about your daily routine, you will likely encounter scenarios where you could suffer an injury. A personal injury lawyer in Tempe represents those injured because of another party's carelessness, negligence, or willful disregard for others. When you suffer harm from another party, you shouldn't have to shoulder the financial burden that often accompanies an injury because of medical expenses and lost wages. A licensed Tempe personal injury attorney can help you seek the compensation you deserve.
Personal injury attorneys in Tempe often specialize in one or more areas. The following list is not exhaustive but includes broad types of cases personal injury lawyers handle daily.
- Traffic Accident Injury Cases
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- 18-Wheeler Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Wrongful Death Cases
- Premises Liability Cases
- Slip-and-Fall Accidents
- Trip-and-Fall Accidents
- Elevator and Escalator Accidents
- Swimming Pool Accidents
- Dog Bites
- Catastrophic Injury Cases
- Back Pain Injury Cases
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Disc Herniation
- Neck Injury
- Burn Injury Cases
- Parapalegic/Quadrapalegic Cases
- Construction Accident
Finding the best Tempe personal injury lawyer can be challenging, but we did the legwork and found the top personal injury lawyer in Tempe.