Chances are you didn’t spend years going to school and passing the bar to become an expert in content writing, marketing, or SEO. You have a passion for the law and helping clients during some of the most challenging times of their lives. When you hire a legal content writing company and outsource your website, blogs, and other content needs, you can:
- Save time and have more time to focus on what you do best
- Improve your exposure and SEO rankings
- Expand your brand awareness
- Establish your reputation
- Convert more visitors
If you haven’t yet outsourced your legal content writing needs, 2022 is the year to do so. Here are our top five picks for legal content writing providers.
While all opinions remain our own, this content contains links to companies we may be compensated by.
Lexicon Legal Content
Lexicon Legal Content has been providing quality legal content writing to law firms all over the country for the past decade. They are known for their reliability, communication, and quality, which is often hard to come by in this industry. Each piece of content is attorney reviewed for accuracy and compliance before delivery. If you’re not satisfied, they are happy to provide unlimited edits. The professionals at Lexicon Legal Content can assist you with blogs, website content, press releases, and any other content needs you might have. Whether you’re short on ideas or know exactly what you want, they can make it happen. Continuously staying on top of SEO and marketing trends and their commitment to client satisfaction gives this company its competitive edge. Attorney At Law has had personal experience with this company and is very impressed by their writing and process.
Call Lexicon Legal Content today at (877) 927-3601.
Or visit their website to learn more!
Law Blog Writers
If you’re searching for lower pricing, Law Blog Writers might be a good fit for you. However, from our experience, you get what you pay for. Unlike other legal content writing companies, they charge for re-writing. Their process is also somewhat confusing and hard to follow, which might not do much for someone who wants to save time by outsourcing their legal content needs. To their credit, in 2011, Lexis Nexis dubbed them: “Writers of the #1 Tort Law Blog in the Nation.” They also publish a weekly blog of their own, providing you with helpful up-to-date SEO and writing tips.
Verblio has a unique and amazing self-service system not seen in other legal content companies. However, if you want a project manager, expect to pay more. Writing is delivered quickly as it is an open network on the back end. Verblio writers can choose to write your piece the same day if they want, providing a quick turnaround. In addition, they have a JD editing team you can use to ensure that your content is correct. Attorney At Law has received some very good pieces from them. Still, from our experience, not much was changed in the articles we were writing, so it was an unjustified extra cost. Although we can see a significant value in using their JD editing team for specific content needs, such as a law research paper.
Legal Content Writers
Legal Content Writers has been in business since 2003 and uses a team of experienced attorney writers who focus on SEO and legal marketing. Since they only use attorney writers, be prepared to pay more for their work. This company is praised for its ability to convey complex legal concepts to a non-attorney audience and their dependability. Although we haven’t personally used their services, their reviews speak volumes about them:
- “Awesome job! You are pretty damn good. You truly did the hard part and made it easy for me to edit. Thank you.”
Nafiz A. – Criminal Defense Attorney – California
- “I can’t say enough about the team at Legal Content Writers. They just get the job done the first time and are always on time. I really cannot believe how much time and money it saves me to use them. I am glad I found them!”
John G. – Personal Injury Attorney – Jackson, Mississippi & Texas
- “The value of fresh, quality content added to our website is astonishing. Our website relevancy, search engine spider visits, rankings, and web leads have significantly increased as a result of your law firm SEO content writing services.”
David M. – Personal Injury Attorney – Atlanta, Georgia
Juris Digital, a full-service digital marketing company, recently expanded heavily into legal content writing. They previously outsourced their own legal writing but decided that to offer clients more consistency and quality and to respond more proficiently to specific feedback and requests, they needed their own legal content writers. If your content and marketing needs are multi-faceted, they might be the best option for you. Juris Digital is highly rated for their professionalism, responsiveness, quality, value. Although we have yet to use their services, their reviews are overwhelmingly positive and include:
- “I have been using Juris Digital for a few months now getting new content for our website. The team is thorough, professional, and efficient. Greatly appreciate the service!! Thanks!!” – Tammy D.
- “We are a new firm who hired Juris Digital to build our website, design our logo, and perform monthly web work. So far, we have been impressed. They are knowledgeable, talented, and responsive. If we have any questions or feedback, they respond in a timely manner. It is clear the entire team at Juris Digital genuinely wants our new firm to do well.” – Mehta & McConnell
We hope this article has given you a jumping-off point for getting help with your content needs. Keep in mind that finding the right fit for your legal content needs might take some time and research. However, with the countless benefits of outsourcing your legal content needs, you’re likely to have an impressive ROI once you’ve found what you’re looking for.