SAN DIEGO, CA—Dedicated to employees’ professional development and providing a clear path to partnership, nationwide civil litigation and insurance defense firm Tyson & Mendes LLP announced today eight promotions from senior counsel to partner for attorneys Danielle DeGeorgio, Erick Dimalanta, Rachel Donnelly, Derek Earley, Julee Fritsch Earley, Kelley Harman, and Darrell Nguyen, and from associate to partner for attorney Michael Kutzner.
• Danielle DeGeorgio (New York, New Jersey) is a seasoned litigator with a practice focused on catastrophic personal injury and wrongful death defense.
• Erick Dimalanta (Northern California) focuses on construction disputes, business litigation, premises liability, property damage, subrogation claims and professional liability matters.
• Rachel Donnelly (San Diego) has over a decade of legal experience representing clients in civil cases ranging from personal injury to labor and employment matters.
• Derek Earley (Orange County) focuses on the defense of personal injury, general commercial liability, professional liability and business litigation matters.
• Julee Fritsch Earley (Los Angeles) has extensive experience litigating cases in both federal and state courts, representing clients in a variety of areas including general negligence, personal injury, trucking, product liability, employment and healthcare.
• Kelley Harman (Los Angeles) has extensive litigation experience, including investigation, discovery, motion practice, mediation and trial.
• Michael Kutzner (Seattle) represents individuals and businesses in a wide variety of civil litigation matters, including general liability and personal injury, and conducts keen case analysis with forethought to future possibilities in mind.
• Darrell Nguyen (Northern California) focuses his practice on complex multi-party construction litigation, real estate litigation, professional liability, landlord tenant and habitability, personal injury and general liability litigation.