- Reflections on Four Decades of Trial PracticePosted 53 days ago
- The New, “Simpler?” Florida Bar Advertising RulesPosted 53 days ago
- Understanding Liquidity In Investments: What Is It and Why It’s ImportantPosted 79 days ago
- E-Discovery: Get Your Game OnPosted 79 days ago
- Hedge Funds in Today’s Investment EnvironmentPosted 121 days ago
- Preparing for a Winning E-Discovery Performance in 2013Posted 121 days ago
- Please, Don’t Tell Your Client They Might Need An LLC Operating Agreement!Posted 121 days ago
- New Electronic Discovery Rules May Raise Novel Appellate IssuesPosted 121 days ago
- Alimony Modification Based Upon Supportive Relationship – an Unsettled Area of Florida LawPosted 136 days ago
From Humble Beginnings To One Of The Largest Certified Minority-Owned Law Firms In The Country By...
Top-Notch Representation in the Trial & Appellate Courts By Jennifer-Goforth Gregory Bringing Experience to Every Case...
By Katherine Bishop A little more than a year and a half ago Robert Friedman and...
By Tina Menditto Serving The Legal Community For More Than 50 Years A nationally recognized trial...
A Trusted Business Adviser By Jackson Williams For the past 29 years, Leoncio E. de la...
Attract & Retain
By Mike O’Horo Mike O’Horo is a “serial innovator” in...
- Posted 43 days ago
Understanding Liquidity In Investments: What Is It and Why It’s Important
By Gene Sulzberger Gene Sulzberger is senior vice president with...
- Posted 79 days ago
Feature Story Interviews
- The Soft Skills Every Paralegal Needs
- Google v. Authors Guild: The 8-Year-Legal Battle Comes to a Close
- Comparing the New iPads for Lawyers
- MILOfest: A Conference for Mac-User Attorneys
- Blending Early Data Assessment and Predictive Coding for More Effective E-discovery
- Medical Treatment Guidelines for Injured Workers
- Tax Court Ruling Impacts the Treatment of Income Allocations Attributable to Unvested Partnership Capital Interests
- Employment Newsletter - December 2013: Civil Litigation and Other Nontraditional Union Tactics in Labor-Management Disputes; Legal Protection Available to “Secondary Targets”
- Fifth Circuit Overrules NLRB On D.R. Horton Mandatory Arbitration Case